I am a little behind...
In February I flew in a very big airplane all the way to Berlin. Mama came with me. Papa had to stay home and work on buildings. I am told I did really well flying. I think as long as I can look out the window and have a movie, I should be fine.
In Berlin we visited Grammy and Opa and Grandpa and Omi. We also went to visit UrOma and UrOpa.
UrOpa was in the hospital the first time, but then he got to come home. I enjoyed UrOma's house. She let's me play with whatever I want. I even got to jump around on her bed!
I met up with Grandpa one day and we went to the Aquarium. It was great! I even got my own ticket and a shark as a souvenir.
I also visited Omi at her school. She has frogs everywhere. I think I managed to touch them all. :)
We stayed at Grammy's and Opa's house. I got to play with tons of great toys. They are left from when Mama and her siblings were little. Benny and Joni had about 30 great cars. I also had an airplane, a parking garage and lots and lots of animals. Opa and Grammy had no problem playing silly games with me. I also helped with laundry.
Our way home took a different route, but we made it home ok. Man was I glad to see Papa! I think Mama was glad to see Papa too.
No comments:
Post a Comment