This weekend, we drove to Indianapolis to visit my cousins Yssa and Joey. :) On Saturday we played hard all day, rode out bikes outside and ran around like crazy. Heidi made a nice dinner and afterwards we had cake and presents. I am turning 2 this week.
I got some PJs, a flashlight, a motorcylcle with Snoopy and a Snoopy house. I also got a hippo that blows bubbles... I love it.
Of course I had chocolate cake. It had Mater and Lightning McQueen on it too. We all sang Happy Birthday, me included. :)
On Sunday we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Let me tell you it was great fun. I got a few tokens, ran around like crazy and had pizza. I also went all the way up high in a tube maze. Mama had to get back done, something about the tubes being too tight. So Joey, Heidi and Yssa came up instead.
I had a great time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment