Last week, I went to my doctor for a check up on my ears. All went well there until the way down in the elevator. The doors shifted and got us stuck on the second floor in the very dark elevator. Mama does not do well in confined spaces, but she did not panic because Papa was there too.
We rang the emergency bell and someone told us 20 minutes. I decided to start with my nap. It was pitch black anyway.
20 minutes came and went. Then 40 minutes came and went. After 2 hours and no further response from the building I woke up and Mama and Papa called the fire department. They got there right away and about 15 minutes later had us out.
Needless to say, we took the stairs down. :)
All went well and we ended up going to the aquarium.
No more elevators for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment