I actually remember being 6 and so, it's weird to me that Florian is already that old.
Of course, he just thinks himself lucky to finally being 6, because being 5 1/2 was really not so cool anymore. And once his best friend turned 6, he had to be there too.
We celebrated his birthday in style, with presents, cake, song and candles along with Christoph and Sonia. Florian enjoyed the attention he was getting, which struck me as unusual, because he is rather shy. Who doesn't like to be celebrated?
On Florian's actual birthday, I took the day off and went to school with him. I brought a cake, we sang with all his school friends.
Here are a few things Florian has been up to lately:
He can tie his shoes.
He can ride his bike
He can read himself short stories in German and English
He can do Algebra
He loves science and discovering complex concepts
He can swim
He cares deeply about others and will put their needs before his
We love you Murx!
Playmobil Airplane
No comments:
Post a Comment