July 07, 2009

Florian vs the dog

Some of you already heard this story. I won't go into too many details here, but I will not spare praising GOD for protecting our children every single day. My mom once told me, God gave each of her children enough angels to protect them. I believe that this is true for my own kids as well.
The weekend before last, Florian was attacked by a dog about twice his size. We don't know why, we only know that I was there to see him and was able to get him away from the dog before he was hurt more seriously than he was.
We took a trip to the ER. Florian has some serious bites on his arm and shoulder with a few other bites, scrapes and cuts on head, back and legs. He was very brave having his wounds cleaned and when it was all over, he commented "Mama, that wasn't so bad". He is my brave little guy!
A week and a half later, Florian is back to his happy, bouncy and wild little self. He has no fear of "his" dog Snickers (at daycare) and is healing well. Ryan and I are thankful, God is good.

No comments: