March 28, 2009

Florian is 3!

On 3.19 Florian turned 3 years old. Ryan and I can hardly believe it. It's been a wonderful journey. God is good.

Florian is definitely a big boy. He loves cars, planes and trains. He also enjoys bugs, lizards and frogs. I think if I let him, he would have some live ones in his room. For now, we are going with the toy kind.
Florian speaks 3 languages, of which English is his current primary. German and Spanish are easily understood, but he does not always know how to respond. His German has picked up greatly due to our trip to Berlin and because Mama and Papa are doing a much better job at speaking it at home.

Florian went for his 3 year check up at the doc. He is now 39.5 inches long and (still) weighs 33 lbs (100.3cm/15kg). Although rather skinny, he passed with flying colors.
Florian also enjoys movies, one of his favorites being the movie Cars (Pixar). Because of this, his Bday cake was Mater. Grammy spent a week with us and this is her art work.
Mater



Casa de la Tires

No comments: