January 06, 2009

8 Things About Me

We have a TV, but it's not exactly in use. Here are the shows I would like to watch (I prefer sleep):
8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Law and Order SVU
2. Forensic Files
3. CSI - Original
4. Criminal Minds
5. Biggest looser
6. the News (!) - I prefer BBC or DW
7. Amazing Race
8. Big Bang Theory

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Panang
2. Stir Crazy
3. Portillos
4. Rosebud
5. Tavern on Rush
6. Olive Garden
7. Starbucks
8. my Mom's kitchen

8 Things That Happened Today
1. tried going to the library for story time, missed it and went to Jerry's Fruit market instead
2. changed diapers... a few of them
3. talked to Jonathan, who is in Berlin and coming back tomorrow
4. made lunch - hot dog for Florian, sandwhich for me
5. drank coffee
6. wishing for a nap
7. emailed Tammy about play date for Friday
8. working on convincing Florian to take a short nap

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Adult conversations
2. Hanging out with Ryan
3. when Florian is back in his groove
4. visiting my sister and her boys
5. sleep, glorious sleep
6. going shopping when the opportunity arises
7. going to Germany
8. spring...

8 Things I Wish For:
1. For my boys to someday find great, amazing, wonderful, godly wives who love them and take great care of them (thanks for the wording Tanya)
2. to be a more godly mother and wife
3. more sleep!!!!!
4. that I would be more patient
5. that I could be a SAHM
6. That my family and in-laws lived much closer to us
7. a day to myself without feeling guilty
8. moving back to Europe

8 People I Tag:
1. Miriam
2. Janet
3. Nicole
4. Jonathan
5. Tanja W.
6. Julia Z.
7. Susanne L.
8. Miriam D.

No comments: